This clips shows a real television rarity; David Letterman actually lets a guest chef complete their presentation. As I've mentioned in a previous post, Letterman is much more interested in using the chef as a comic prop, than getting any kind of useful information.
Unfortunately, Alton's array of tricks, while interesting and entertaining, weren't exactly things the average home cook will be able to use. Branding a steak? Black pepper power drill? Frosting a cake on a record player? Nevertheless, it's an enjoyable segment with two of my personal favorite TV personalities. Enjoy.
Recently Added
Popular
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…