Rolo Brownies

I kind of have a thing for Rolos... and brownies...
 So this post shouldn't surprise you that I finally put the two together.

I've already shared my Rolo Cookie recipe, and now it's brownies... I can't help it! I can't promise that this will be the last time I will use Rolos in a recipe. What's even better is that this is incredibly easy. The kids can help, you can share with neighbors (not sure if you'll be willing to part with it though), and they'll be a hit at any holiday party.

Here's all you need to make some Rolo brownies of your own:
1 brownie mix
1 large bag of Rolo candy

Make brownies according to directions on package. Unwrap all the Rolos and set aside. After the brownies finished baking, remove from oven and place Rolos on top of brownies. Turn the oven down to about 250° and put the brownies back in for about 10 minutes or until Rolos are melted. Take a spatula or knife and spread the melted Rolos around until the brownies are completely frosted.
Eat them warm for gooey caramel, or cooled for chewy caramel!
Either way is delicious.
 
Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter