Spiderman Cake for my son...

From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.
Emily Matthews
The very first day of December brings so much joy in our family......10 years ago on December 1st our son was born....my very own Christmas gift.

My son wanted a Spiderman cake for his birthday, he has been wanting that for such a long time and I promised him that I will make one for him, but even when I promised him I had no idea 'how' I will make it. No idea at all. Anyways, I thought I will give it a try seeing his enthusiasm....he even proclaimed to his friends and family that "amma is going to make a spiderman cake for my birthday"....and honestly I dint have a clue on HOW TO....

So I started googling and somehow got a raw idea of what I should do....I went colour hunting and could only get raspberry red and could not find black colour at all....so I decided to go ahead with raspberry red and chocolate brown (I also added some cocoa powder to the icing). Made butter icing for the face and piped cocoa/chocolate brown icing on the face. I am not good at icing...but here is what I got after TRYING!

Spiderman verses Birthday boy!!

I made never fail cake and used butter icing.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter