Free Printable Recipe Cards

One of my goals this year is to cook more at home and to practice baking things that don't come out of a box {though I won't turn one down!!}. That means I need some recipes to work from. Obviously, the holidays are known for being filled with delicious meals and goodies, and I'll be honest - by the time the holidays come around again, I probably won't remember which ones were my favorite or where I saw "that one recipe" that I need at the moment. So now's the time to hit up family, friends, and blogs or websites for those recipes you love!!

I created some printable recipe cards so that I can write down my favorite recipes officially and not just on scraps of paper that go flying as soon as I open my recipe book. Plus, it gives me a chance to organized and all in one place for any occasions that might come up where I need to make something impressive or just need some new ideas for dinner.

There are 4 different colors to choose from, and since everyone's recipe books and boxes are different sizes, I've made both 3x5 and 4x6. I personally love using photo albums to store my recipe cards. They fit perfectly, and the plastic covering helps keep them protected when I make a huge mess!


Download 3x5 Recipe Cards HERE
Download 4x6 Recipe Cards HERE

Some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*Please do not remove the credits and copyright.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama and linked back to my blog.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter