WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD

Banana Bread: Butter with a side of bread



Ok, so I think it's official. I am having a love affair with White Chocolate Chips. You can add them to almost anything and it just makes it so much yummier. I have loved this super easy banana bread recipe since I can remember. Depending on the mood I'm in, I'll add White Chocolate Chips, or blueberries, or nuts, but the base recipe remains the same and it is so good.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup Shortening - I substitute 4oz of Apple Sauce instead of the shortening, it makes it a little healthier (shhh, don't tell the kids) and makes it more moist!!
  • 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 2 Eggs
  • 3 ripe Bananas, mashed
  • 2 cups Flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 cup of Nuts/ Blueberries/ White Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Mix in a medium sized mixing bowl, in the order given.

Baked in a greased loaf pan at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. If you have a mini-loaf pan it takes 35-45 minutes.

banana bread:butter with a side of bread

 Enjoy
 


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter