PEACH COBBLER {Super Easy~ 4 Ingredients!}

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread


I used to make this delicious but way-too-time-consuming Peach Cobbler recipe each year. It was so good, but honestly I dreaded making it! I kept hearing about a really easy Peach Cobbler recipe that uses cake mix and a can of soda. I adore my Country Apple Dumplings that also use a can of soda as the base, so I knew I had to try it. The verdict? Oh my it's so easy and personally, I think it's just as delicious as the time-consuming cobber! 

{Cake Mix + Soda} Peach Cobbler
  • 1 box cake mix {I used yellow... white or butter also work. Cake mixes without pudding work better}
  • 1 12-oz can of lemon lime soda
  • about 5-6 cups fresh peaches {fresh or canned} Use about 24-oz drained canned peaches
  • 2 TBSP cinnamon


PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Peel and slice fresh peaches into chunks. Drain canned peaches. Place into a 9x13 pan that's been sprayed with non-stick spray.

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Sprinkle cake mix directly on top of peaches. Use a spoon {or your hand like me!} to gently press the cake mix down into the peaches.

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Pour the can of soda on top. Make sure you pour it all over the cake mix, attempting to cover it completely. It will bubble up like in the picture below.

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Now preheat your oven to 350 degrees. The cobbler will just sit and bubble around for a few minutes while the oven is preheating. This is good!

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the soda. It will pop some of the bubbles, but it will still be very liquidy on top.

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread

Bake cobber for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or top with whipped topping! ENJOY!

PEACH COBBLER from Cake Mix and Soda! Butter with a Side of Bread
 
 

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter