Autumn Appetizers/Brunch #Healthy Eating #Weekly Menu Plan

Table of Condiments Nuts & Cutneys: Simple Living and Eating


Product was provided by company, but opinions are my own.


This all started with a bag of Savory Mixed Nuts that I bought from DeCiccio's. They were coated in sugar, but each bite was filled with spice... and I loved the combination of almonds, walnuts and pecans. My husband and I quickly finished the bag, but I put it near my computer because I had noticed that the company was local. I told myself, "I need to check them out and write about their products."


Table of Condiments Nuts: Simple Living and Eating


Well, that evening I brought my daughter to her fencing class, and as I often do, I got into a conversation with a mom about food. She told me that her and a neighbor had just started a condiment and nut company. She gave me her card, and I laughed out loud when I got home and saw that the company name on the bag of nuts was the same: Table of Condiments.


Table of Condiments Chutneys: Simple Living and Eating


This company is a tale of two moms: Jennifer Weis and Heather Rice who are neighbors. Their backyards are connected and so are their kids. Over the years they have cooked meals together and hosted many parties. People love their food, especially their chutneys, apple butter, and relishes, so last year they started a company: Table of Condiments


I hosted a brunch at my house and shared their chutneys and nuts along with some wonderful cheese from a local shop called 109 Cheese. One of the guests liked the spread so much that she asked for the menu list so she could dublicate it for her Thanksgiving Dinner.

This menu works well for an Autumn brunch if you add an egg dish. I made a Red Pepper and Onion Frittata or without the frittata, it can also be the starter for a larger meal.


Autumn Brunch Menu:


Peach Compote & Candied Pecans with Manchiego Cheese
Peach Compote & Candied Pecans with Manchiego Cheese

Savory Mixed Nuts & Cranberry Chutney with Brie or Double Creme Cheese
Savory Mixed Nuts & Cranberry Chutney with Brie or Double Creme Cheese

Green Tomato Relish and Corn Chips
Green Tomato Relish and Corn Chips

Red Pepper Frittata with Rustic Homemade Bread
Red Pepper Frittata with Rustic Homemade Bread

Apple Butter with Auntie Susie's Secret Recipe Scones
Apple Butter with Auntie Susie's Secret Recipe Scones

The only thing I would change about this menu in retrospect is I would pair the Savory Nuts with the Peach Compote because the sweetness of the peaches would be a better contrast to the spiciness of the nuts. 


The Green Tomato Relish was great on chips, but we all wish we had a juicy burger to top with this relish... it was so good! 

The Cranberry Chutney can really go with either the Candied Pecans or the Savory Nuts. Everyone loved the idea of a sweet and a spicy nut for a party, because you always have guest who want one or the other. Both the nuts and this chutney were a big hit with my company. Even non-cranberry lovers enjoyed this chutney on cheese, and they all wondered how it would taste on their Thanksgiving turkeys... 

We ended our meal with home baked scones and the Apple Butter had just the right amount of cinnamon, that for me, kept it from being too sweet. Table of Condiments products are truly of exceptional quality and taste. I highly recommend you try them for yourself.


To buy Table of Condiment products in the New York/Connecticut area visit these locations:


Decicco Family Market - Cross River, NY
Scotts Corner Market - Pound Ridge, NY
Bedford Gourmet - Bedford, NY
Sgaglio's Market Place - Katonah, NY
Harvest Moon Farm & Orchard - North Salem, NY
Plum Plums Cheese - Pound Ridge, NY
Copia Home & Garden, Vista, NY
109 Cheese & Wine - Ridgefield, CT
Milillo Farms - Ridgefield, Ct
John Jay Homestead Farm Market - Bedford, NY (Vendor)

Like their Facebook Page for Product updates: 

To place orders on line visit their website:


Weekly Menu Plan:


Sunday: Bacon & Egg Ramen Soup

Meatless Monday: Trader Joe's Enchilada sauce over Corn Tortillas filled with TJ refried Beans and topped with Cheddar Cheese

Tuesday: Nigellas Maple Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Wednesday: Millet Fritters with Salad

Thursday: Trader Joes Green Curry Sauce over Shrimp with Brown Basmatic Rice

Friday: Spaghetti and Meatballs with a Green Salad

Saturday: Coconut Lemongrass Braised Pork from: Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan


This post is shared on: 


Tuesday Food:
Hearth & Soul Blog Hop @ 21st Century Housewife
Totally Tasty Tuesday @ Mandy's Recipe Box
Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home
In & Out of the Kitchen @ Feeding Big & More
Tuesday's Table @ Love in the Kitchen
Tasty Tuesday #Anyonita Nibbles
All my Bloggy Friends @Love Bakes Good Cakes

Wednesday Food:

Cast Party Wednesday @ Lady Behind the Curtain 
 Wednesday Whatsit @White Lights on Wednesday 
Fresh Foods Wednesdays @ Gastronomical Sovereignty
Wonderful Food Wednesdays at @ All She Cooks
Wednesday Extravaganza @ Hunger Little Girl
Wonderful Wednesdays @Ducks 'n a Row

Thursday Food:

Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Link it Up Thursday @ Seven Alive
Thriving on Thursdays @ Domesblissity
Tasty Thursdays @ The Mandatory Mooch

Friday Food:

Foodie Friday @ Home Maid Simple
Freedom Friday @ My Turn
Friday Favorite (DYI too) @ Simple Sweet Home
Foodie Friday @ Rattlebridge Farm 
Weekend Wonders @ The Thriftiness Miss
Weekend Potluck @ Sunflower Supper Club
Friday Linky Party @ The Pin Junkie 
Get Him Feed @ Anyonita Nibbles

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter