HOMEMADE BUTTER!!!!

I use a lot of butter in my cooking usually for baking and puddings (which I have been doing a lot since the summer vacation set in). Butter has become very costly these days so, why not make butter at home. I have been doing this for a long time and I am never short of butter.

I am going to show step-by-step how to get butter from milk.

First boil 1 ½ liters of milk (preferably Milma blue packet) in an open steel vessel and allow it to cool and refrigerate it. Do not close the lid and leave it to cool. Do this in the evening and leave it in the fridge overnight.




Next day morning take the cream which has formed on top of the milk and put it in a container and store it in freezer. Do this every day.




When the container is full, thaw it and put it in a blender add cold water and blend it. You will get butter within minutes. Rise the butter in water 3 or 4 times and store in fridge and it is ready to make wonderful cakes and cookies. Store the butter in fridge.

This cream-less milk is your healthy skimmed milk

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter