Ladies drinks

I know this summer heat is making us want some cool cool drinks, so how about some ladies drink. No I am not talking about wine (that I will post later) I am talking about Irish cream and Apricot brandy which is my favorite . Having lived in Coorg for a long time gave me many wonderful Coorgi friends, who were kind enough to share some of their favorite recipes.

Amman, my friend from Coorg handed down this recipe to me which I am going to share today.

IRISH CREAM:

CONDENSED MILK: 1 TIN.
AMUL CREAM: 1 CUP.
COCOA: 1 TSP.
NESCAFE: 2 TSP.
WHISKY: 1 3/4 CUP.
ALMOND, VANILLA ESSENCE: 1 DROP (OPTIONAL).

METHOD:

Mix all this in a blender in low speed, strain, bottle, and refrigerate it. Will keep for 1 week in the fridge. Serve this with crushed ice.


APRICOT BRANDY:

DRY APRICOTS: 200 GMS.
RED KALKANDAM: 100 GM (if u need more sweetness add another 50 grams).
1 BOTTLE: MACDOWEL BRANDY.

METHOD:

Clean and sun dry the apricots. Crush apricots and red sugar or red kalkandam, add brandy and put all this into a glass jar. Keep for 2 months, stir well every 15 days, bottle and serve with crushed ice.


COFFEE LIQUOR:

WATER: 750 ML, BOILED AND COOLED.
SUGAR: 550 GMS.
NESCAFE: 3 TBSP.
BRANDY: 250 ML.
RUM: 250 ML.
A FEW DROPS OF VANILLA.

Mix all this and bottle and refrigerate. Serve with crushed ice.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter