More about me.


I am married and have 2 children, Nidhi and Namit. I am now a stay-at-home mom that means on duty 24/7 :). I quit my job soon after my husband got transferred to Mercara, Coorg. I love to cook for my family and friends. I always try out something new and if it is really good, it stays in my heart. My husband, Homey and my kids are my greatest critics. I do not go for expensive things, my idea of cooking is to cook with what is available in the house. I am not an expert in cooking nor have a degree in home science. I just use ingredients approximately or if I am following a recipe I follow it. Fifteen years back I never stepped into my amma’s kitchen, but after marriage, I started experimenting South Indian and North Indian foods, then kids came along and that got me hooked to baking; cake, tarts, cookies etc. I think cooking should not be bothersome or troublesome, it should give great pleasure and satisfaction. When someone says “I don’t like cooking” I feel sad because they are missing so many things.

I have been thinking for a long time why not share my best recipes, of course, I always hand them down to my relatives and friends. My husband’s transferable job helped me to discover food of other states a well and whatever recipes I post have been tried and tested by me. All the measurements are approximate.

Like I mentioned before, I do not make food with too much expensive things. I always store cocoa powder (I buy from whole sale shops), butter (homemade butter), and fresh flour. My recipes are all easy, cooking should be easy. I hope to pass the spirit of cooking to each and everyone who visit my blog. Once again thank you for visiting my blog.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter