I love free desktop backgrounds. I really like ones with a calendar on them. And I really really like them if you can personalize them with your own pictures. Last month, I told you about the one I downloaded from Lee-Lou Blogs. Lee-Lou's background this month was okay. But I'm really really loving the one from The Shappby Shoppe (And no wonder I like it. It's pretty similar in style to my blog template). This is what mine looked like when I finished putting my pictures in it:
Way to be classy, Kylie! Head over and get your own and make sure to leave a comment thanking Kylie for taking the time for putting it together and sharing it for free.
Recently Added
Popular
-
One Egg Chocolate Yogurt CakeChocolate Yogurt Cake with one egg and less butter makes this cake stand out from the rest!! The …
-
Homemade Pita BreadMaking your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Let's face it, homemade bread in genera…
-
Simple Tree Canvas Decoration with Frog TapeThis post brought to you by FrogTape provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC . All opinions are 100% mine…
-
Garlic-Lime Chickenphoto: randomanderson.wordpress.com Garlic-Lime Chicken Ingredients: 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoo…
-
Easy DIY Hair BowsHair bows are fun to make, and are wonderful gifts for any little girl! The bows I'm sharing to…
-
SodaStream Review and GIVEAWAY!The entry window for this drawing is closed. Congrats to lucky winner: commenter #19, CT! ~ ~ ~ ~ …
-
Testing, 1, 2, TestingBlogger recently added the feature of uploading video directly into these posts. So I thought I wou…
