vase makeover

I had a vase with some pink flowers from back in my *single* days, and now it just doesn't go with any of our decoration. So, I decided it needed a makeover! Just something different, and to add a classier feel to it. I still might add some finishing touches to it, but I think I am done with it for today.
I started with my original vase (free), bag of floral rocks (on sale for $1.50) and some new flowers (around $3 on sale) and my handy-dandy glue gun. This is a very simple project, and almost impossible to mess up. Gotta love that!
 All you have to do is start gluing your rocks on one at a time until you have the entire vase covered.
Simple as that!!
 Not bad for a $4.50 project! I love the new look!
Welcome Spring!! (No more snow, please!!)
Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter