I'm getting ready to jet back to San Francisco after a great stay in Atlanta. As you probably know, I was here for the 1st Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival, which was a lot of delicious fun, and considering this was their inaugural year, I thought everything was really well done. Of course, I'll have a more detailed recap coming, and a couple festival-inspired video recipes, so stayed tuned! In the meantime, here are a couple shots to tease you with. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Death Brings Life into Perspective: Simple Living IdeaThe night hurricane Sandy hit my town two boys ages 11 and 13, neighbors, were hanging out with the…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Holiday Giveaway: Kindle Fire'Twas the month before Christmas And all through blog land Were patterns and recipes, Ornament…
-
Healthy Eating: Pantry Cooking SimplifiedPantry copyright 2012 I’m always aiming to simplify my meal planning and I believe that a key to d…
-
Kids Thank You CardsAs I'm trying to help my son develop lifelong habits, I'm trying to involve him in the proc…