Mango Milkshake/Fresh Mango Smoothie.


Mango milkshake is the best thing about summer. In Kerala during summer mangoes are the most available fruit......summers means more mangoes.

Gosh!!! these days I feel I am being baked by the sun.....and not to mention how it is like in the kitchen...and believe me I hate to be in my kitchen during summers.....but with two hungry brats thats ofcourse is  inevitable.

The only good thing about summer is mangoes ...hmmm fresh ones, juicy ones, sweet ones.....my favorite is Alphonso mango.....what is your fav??

This is one of my favorite shake......its so easy that all it needs is 2 min....

Just slice the mangoes, pop them in the blender, add sugar, and some frozen or chilled milk and give it a nice blend.....its READY!!!

I kept 1/2 litre packet milk in the freezer overnight. Frozen milk is the secret to this amazing creamy smoothie...I would recommend to use frozen milk only.....

So lets cool ourselves with this shake/smoothie.

Note: I use Alphonso mangoes because it is my personal favorite and it has a deep color and unique taste.
Author: Nisa Homey
Ingredients:
Alphonso Mangoes: 2, sliced and chopped.
Sugar: 1/4 cup, depending on the mangoes sweetness.
Milk: 1/2 cup frozen or chilled.

Method:
1. Put the sliced and cubed mangoes in a blender along with sugar and frozen milk.

2. Blend it for 1 minute.
3. Serve immediately.


Another of my favorite summer fruit is Jackfruit which is so abundant in Kerala. This one is from our backyard and thought I would share it here......this was so juicy.


YUMMMMMY!!!

Sharing with Hearth and soul hop.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter