Hershey's Best Ever Brownies....step-by-step.


My search for the perfect brownies ends here....I guess so.....or until I find a  better one than this .....I  made this brownie more than a couple of times.....I am this fan of ingredients which require melting butter and mixing with hand.....I hate to take my electric mixer out....plus the washing, cleaning, drying, and putting it back to its place.....so whenever I come across a recipe that can be mixed by hand I bookmark it.

Now, I have a confession to make....as mentioned earlier I made this more than a couple of times....the first time when I made this, I found it difficult to take pics with two hungry kids greedily eyeing the brownies to cool down....so I thought I will get it next time....again the same thing happened....finally I got this click .

 I added chocolate chips along with the chopped cashew nuts....the chocolate chips melted and sort of created a gooey-ooey-oh-so-chocolatey brownie.....if you don't want double chocolate in your brownie...omit the chocolate chips....though I would recommend to go for it.

I have also made these yummy brownies without nuts and it was pure chocolate indulgence....


The crust was perfect and since I had chocolate chips in it....I dint opt for any frosting.

So need anymore reasons for not trying this double chocolatey brownie with the perfect crust.... I guess my hunt for the BEST EVER BROWNIES ends here........or atleast until till the next one comes along!!

Recipe adapted from: Hershey's.
# If using salted butter omit the salt.

Ingredients:
Butter, melted: 1/2 cup.
Sugar: 1 cup.
Eggs: 2, beaten.
All-purpose flour: 1/2 cup.
Cocoa powder: 1/3 cup.
Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
Baking powder: 1/4 tsp.
Salt: 1/4 tsp.
Chopped nuts: 1/2 cup (I used cashew nuts).
Chocolate chips: 1/2 cup (optional)

Method:
1. Heat oven to 160 degree C and grease a 9-inch square baking pan.


2. Melt butter.


3. Stir sugar and vanilla into the melted butter and mix well. Add the beaten eggs and again mix well.


4. Stir together baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and flour.


5. Gradually add it to the egg mixture.


                                                
6. Mix till it is nicely incorporated.and well blended.


7. Fold in the chocolate chips and cashew nuts.


8. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.


9. Just out of the oven!!


Cut into squares and serve!!!


Serve with milk!!


Sharing with Turning the table Thursday, full plate Thursday.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter