Mr. Mustachio: Mustache Binkies

I love a good mustache on a kiddo. We did mustachio Valentine's Day cards this year and when I found out the my friend, Patti's, new baby is going to be a boy I wanted to help spread the mustachey love with....

Mustache Binkies!

They were super simple. Some brown craft foam, some mustache shapes from the internet, some glue. Slap it on some brand new binkies and you have a super cute baby fashion statement. 


Kaypha is nearing the end of his use of the binky (hopefully!) but I made one for him using an old binky so he could model it for us:


Modeling is tough work. During our photo shoot, he fell and scraped his wee little noggin on the concrete walkway. But doesn't looking at a baby wearing a mustache just make you want to giggle? Seriously, how could you be sad any more looking at that face?

I love it!



As usual, I'm linking up here:

* Made by You Mondays at Skip to My Lou * A Diamond in the Stuff * Friday Favs at Naptime Crafters * The DIY Showoff * Creative Bloggers Party and Hop at Homemaker on a Dime * Tip Me Tuesday on Tip Junkie * Handmade Tuesdays on Ladybug Blessings * My Favorite Things Party at Stay At Home Nation * Help a Momma Out at Eye Candy * Catch a Glimpse Thursday at A Glimpse Inside * Frogs & Snails & Puppy-Dog Tails at Seven Thirty Three * The CSI Project *

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter