Hoo Are You?

Hoooooray!!
Can't believe it's Tuesday again...
NightOwlCrafting

1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter, how did you get into it?
ohh this is a tough one. My favorite craft I've made so far is probably my chevron canvas. I love seeing my ideas come to life and coming up with new ideas. I've always been a crafty/creative person. We would do "toll painting" as kids with my mom, and sewed most of my first quilt when I was 12 or 13. So fun!!

2. What shows have you been watching this summer?
We've been watching a lot of reality TV (Next Food Network Star, Kardashians, Master Chef, Wipeout, America's Got Talent, etc) and of course we can't forget Toy Story 3 at least once a day, Bubble Guppies & Team Umizoomi... :)

3. Who does the yard work at your house?
Whoever the apartment complex has hired :) Certainly not me!

4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
Ohhh yes!! I am almost finished with one I've been working on for a couple months and also have some other projects I'm excited about putting together. Love it!!

5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school? 
Nope, not yet anyway... I'm done with school and my daughter isn't old enough yet.

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter