Hoo Are You?

Hoooooray!! It's Tuesday again!
Time for a little
NightOwlCrafting

1.  What is your Zodiac sign?
Virgo: the personality traits sound pretty accurate...

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet:
Well, I carry around a diaper bag instead of a purse. The things that are mine in the diaper bag, though, are my cell phone, keys & mail.

3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
I love looking through Ikea & other catalogs, and crafty & quilting magazines.

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
 I will pluck the few stray hairs, but I'd rather get them waxed. Get rid of it all at once!! Plucking is torture.

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
We probably go once a week or so to get random things we need (milk, etc), but large grocery trips are probably about once a month.

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter