Pinteresting Features n' Shtuff

It's officially Fall!! Love it!
This week's Pinterest features are all fall/Halloween-related. So many great ideas out there!!
{click on photos for Pinterest links}


This rag wreath is so fun!! One of my favorite Halloween wreaths I've seen.


Countdown to candy? Um... YES please!!


Glitter + Leaves = *Perfect* fall decoration!!


The cutest Halloween cookies ever! Plus no cookie cutter required!!


I love, love, LOVE this googly-eye frame!! Brilliant!


You & your kids should make one of these games. No, really.
What a fun idea!


Halloween polka dot cake??!! Genius!!


Love this button wreath!
Plus the fact that it's on a canvas (we all know how I feel about canvases) makes this project even better!


Looking for a sugar-free Halloween hand-out? These are fun and inexpensive!!


How's this for cute fall decor? And for only $15?!! Pretty sure I need one...


and because you need to get a head start on your pumpkin carving ideas:
(I know I do, anyway...)
This was immediately husband-approved. Surprise, surprise.

See you next week for more Pinterest Features n' Shtuff!

Follow my boards if you want. Or not.
You'll still find some pretty sweet things to pin.

Need an invite to Pinterest? Send me your email address & I will get you an invite.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter