Hoo Are You?

I can't believe it's Tuesday again already!
Time for another round of
NightOwlCrafting

1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
It's cooler weather, time to get ready for all the fun-filled holidays, and it means the time is here to start thinking of fun designs for Christmas card orders!

2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
That would be a nope. I probably watch some for Superbowl, but that's because I'm waiting for the commercials. Not a huge sports fan at all, really... I'd kind of rather be watching some reality TV or awesome movies!

3. What is your favorite fall scent?
I love the pumpkin spice or cinnamon candles, and the smell of yummy pumpkin pie!! :)

4. Do you have seasonal allergies?
I never had any allergies before I was pregnant with my daughter. Now I kind of get them, but not sure if it's seasonal... my husband has bad allergies all year long (he's pretty much allergic to anything that grows), so that's always fun :P

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Yep!! I'm working on some great ideas!! Plus my daughter's birthday is right around Christmas, so that means double the shopping to be done!! Have a loooong list to work on this year.

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join in the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter