Last week I had the opportunity to share a guest post over at The Green Kids Guide (edited 2012: Green Kids Guide is now Healthy Home Magazine. This link below has been updated). If you are like me and are always looking for ways to help eliminate BPA exposure (or just like learning new cooking techniques), come check out my post, "A BPA-Free Halloween is as Easy as...Pie!" where I'll teach you how easy it is to make fresh pumpkin puree instead of having to get it from a BPA-lined can.
PLUS you'll get my recipe for chocolate pumpkin spice cake....which is a fabulous way to sneak some fresh veggie nutrition into your husband's or child's diet and they will love you for it!
Home
›
baking
›
canning and preserving
›
garden to table
›
gardening
›
green
›
halloween
›
holiday
›
how to
›
recipe
›
visual cooking
Related Posts
Recently Added
Popular
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…
-
Parippuvada/Deep Fried Lentils.Parippuvada can be translated into.... deep fried lentils?? though it will be "parippuvada&quo…
