Strawberry Cranberry Jell-O

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

I know my family did! Lots of food, fun, and fantastic gifts!
It's kind of sad that it's already over and we're starting a new year.

I just wanted to share a super easy, super yummy Jell-o recipe I took to some family parties this weekend.
It was a hit! I didn't even have to take any leftovers home :)

I call this:
Strawberry Cranberry Jell-O
...because I can't think of anything more creative...


{For a larger group, just double the recipe!}

  • 1 large package of strawberry Jell-O
  • 1 bag of frozen strawberries (or 1 container of fresh), thawed and cut into pieces
  • 1 can cranberry sauce - make sure it says WHOLE berries on the label!
  • 1 container Cool Whip

  1. Mix Jell-O according to directions on box.
  2. Open cranberries and stir well in a separate bowl to break up the sauce a little bit. Then add in cranberry and sauce into Jell-O and mix well.
  3. Add in strawberries and stir/spread evenly in Jell-O
  4. Refrigerate Jell-O for at least 4 hours or until set.
  5. Top with Cool Whip and serve!
 Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter