Noodles Dosa....step by step.



I have been making a lot of dosa varieties of late......credit goes to dosa corner, a shop in Focus Mall here in Calicut....and my kids kinda liked the varieties of dosas from that shop...once I started chatting with the man behind the counter while waiting to get our dosa.....and got some of their secret recipes....really?? now why would a guy disclose their trade secrets....huh! that's for you to guess!

I made egg on dosa and a few more will be coming soon to tickle your taste buds....innovation is the new invention in everyday cooking....atleast in my kitchen to satisfy my ever hungry kids.

Noodles dosa is nothing but filling up left over noodles inside dosa (chicken noodles,egg noodles, beef noodles, vegetable noodles, schezwan noodles...whatever!) ....just like you fill potatoes in masala dosa...but here it is noodles.

I made this quite a few times and only when I made this for breakfast today I could get a click. Kids and hubbies are gonna love this...so try it...I sure you will thank me for sharing this :)


Yeild: 2 dosas.
Ingredients:
Left over veg/non-veg noodles: About a cup.
Dosa batter: About 1 cup...(now a days you can get ready made dosa batter, still if you prefer the homemade batter visit my older dosa post).
Tomato sauce: 1 tsp.
Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
Spring onions: To sprinkle (optional).
Boiled chicken : 2 tsp (optinal).
Chinese seasonings: 1 tsp (optional or even schezwan seasonings).
The method below is to make just one dosa....do the same to make the rest of the dosas.
Method:
Heat an iron tawa and grease it, then bring the fire to the lowest gas mark and pour 1 1/2 ladleful of dosa batter and make a dosa, drizzle 1 tsp of any vegetable oil (i used saffola). Put 2 tbsp (or more if you like) of vegetable noodles into the middle.

Sprinkle a tsp of chopped spring onion.

and drizzle a tsp of tomato sauce or if you like it hot use red chilly sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.

That's it .....just roll it.

BTW if your kids like non veg version just add some boiled chicken.

And serve with tomato sauce.

Check out my video on how to make dosa.

Check out Homemade Tomato Sauce..step by step.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter