4th of July Wreath

I'm so excited to share how I made my 4th of July Wreath!

It's so easy to make, and you don't have to spend a lot at all.
It took about 30 minutes - 1 hour to put together and I love how it turned out!!

What You'll Need:
1 Wreath Form {mine is 14 inches}

2 Rolls Red Tulle {12 yards each}
2 Rolls White Tulle {12 yards each}
2 Rolls Blue Tulle {12 yards each}

You can use any kind of tulle. The kind I chose was glittered.

1 Accent Piece {I chose a glittered white star ornament}

Cut all the tulle to 16-17 inches long.

Start tying the tulle to the wreath form! I recommend tying a tight double knot to prevent them from coming undone or loosening. I started with a whole roll of blue before starting to add the red. I ended up using about a roll and a half of the blue.

After the blue is done, add 6 strips of red, then 6 strips of white until you finish the wreath. You can adjust the amount of strips if you want bigger or smaller stripes. I ended up using the entire rolls of both the red and white tulle. Be warned that if you use the glittered tulle that you will have it everywhere when you're done - but I love the look!!

Last, I pinned the loop of the ornament to the back of the wreath and
glued another small loop of tulle on the back to use as a hanger.

Love it!!

Lately it has been pretty windy outside.
So it's a good thing it looks great inside on the wall, too!!

Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter