I Need a Drink: Refreshing Summertime Concoctions: Healthy Eating

Hibiscus Cooler

I don't know about you but I need a drink. My kid's summer schedule was a little more hectic than I planned on it being. It has been hard to find time to write between shuttling kids here and there.

This week my daughter is in a horse back riding camp and my son is up in the Adirondacks for Boy Scout camp. A chance to relax...  I will be going to BlogHer at the end of the week - very exciting. I can't wait to learn more ways to improve this blog. 

Well, if you get a chance kick off your shoes and put your feet up on your porch or deck, and try one of the refreshing drinks people have shared with us on Foodie Friday. If you search my Foodie Friday archive you will find even more intoxicating concoctions.

 Cheers,
 Diane

Lavender Lemonade 

White Wine Sangria with a little Vaca

Thyme and Lime Lemonade

Middle Eastern Lemonade

WEEKLY MENU PLAN: 

Sunday: Mini Man Burgers, pickles and cole slaw

Meatless Monday: Zucchini Quiche with a Tomato Red Onion Salad


Wednesday: Eggplant Parmesan with Crusty Rolls

Thursday: Garden Stuffed Yellow Squash with Quinoa

Friday: Seafood Pesto Lasagna with Garden Salad

Saturday: Wedding Anniversary Dinner Out


Related articles



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter