QUICK EASTER TREAT: MINI BASKETS WITH CANDY EGGS

Easter is this weekend! Yikes! Anyone else having a minor freak-out moment, realizing they are totally not ready? I hope it's not just me. Lucky for us, we keep Easter pretty simple. My kids have been begging me to make some yummy treats. In order to appease their excitement, I came up with these cute little edible Easter baskets, complete with candy eggs. Cute, fun, easy and nearly everything came out of my pantry.

Cross one thing off the ole "To Do" list...

Mini Baskets with Candy Eggs

12 oz White Chocolate chips {I used 6 squares of almond bark}
4 drops green food coloring
3 cups chow Mien noodles
Small candy- Jelly Beans, M&M's, etc.

Melt chocolate slowly in microwave, stirring in between 30 second- 1 minute intervals. Once chocolate is smooth, add food coloring and stir. Add in chow mien noodles, mix to combine.

Spray a mini muffin tin lightly with non-stick spray. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into muffin tin. Arrange the noodles around the outside of the tin, to make room for candies later on. {There isn't much to this- just nudge them aside with your finger a bit.}

Place muffin tin in freezer for about 10 minutes. Remove and pop out mini baskets. Place a few candies in each. This batch made 24 mini baskets and 1 larger basket...just for fun!

Enjoy!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter