DIY KitchenAid Decal


I've had this KitchenAid for about 10 years now {holy crap!}. I'm always so jealous of the adorable colors and patterns on newer versions of KitchenAids. So, I decided to make mine cute, too! It's easier than you think, and the costs are slim to none, especially if you're into DIY.

As with any makeover, you *have* to see the before and after:

My mixer isn't anything fancy, but I love it!


Start out by giving the mixer a good cleaning.
You probably should at least wipe it down every couple of years months anyway... unless you're a slacker like me who hasn't cleaned the thing for waaay too long!


Since I'm a sucker for chevron, I put together a chevron pattern on the computer and cut out the vinyl on the Silhouette. This is where it gets fun - create a design that fits your personality! You could even cut out the design with scissors and/or an Xacto knife if you don't have access to a Silhouette or vinyl cutter.

I used turquoise vinyl from My Vinyl Direct

I love how it looks! Can't wait to makeover more of my appliances and accessories!!

Linking to these parties!

**Disclosure: I received the vinyl to review from My Vinyl Direct. All opinions are my own.**

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter