Eggless Banana Cupcakes With Chocolate chips.....Step by Step



Banana cake with chocolate chips:  I had just one ripened black and ugly banana and I badly wanted to use it in something and give an end to it. Luckily I found this recipe at Aparna's space, where she has replaced eggs by banana, I simply tried the cake and was very happy with the result....and made them again and again.

Eggless banana cake.. moist....studded with chocolate chips...YUM! You can make them in cake in 7" inch round pan or square pan. I simply baked it as cupcakes because it takes less time for baking.


Ingredients: 
Butter: 75 gm/3/4 stick, softened.
Brown sugar: 3/4 cup, or add 1 1/2 tbsp of jaggery to white sugar.
Flour: 1 1/2 cup.
Baking powder: 1 1/2 tsp.
Salt: A fat pinch.
Banana: 1 large.
Milk: 3 to 4 tbsp.
Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp.
Cardamom: 2 to 3 pods (optional).
Chocolate chips: 1/2 cup.

Method:
Put the banana with the milk along with the cardamon in a blender.

And puree it.

Put butter and sugar (I used plain sugar and jaggery; substitute for brown sugar).

Cream it with a hand mixer/egg beater till creamy.

Add pureed banana to it.

And cream again.

Put the sifted flour, baking powder, and salt into this.

Cream again.

I add a little more milk (this is optional) to make it creamy.

Put in the chocolate chips....reserve some to sprinkle on top of the cake.

I scraped the batter into my muffin pan....you can also bake in a cake tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 20-25 min or until done.

Sprinkle some choc chip before baking.

Out of the oven, I love the chips on top.

Enjoy!!


Sharing with Linking to Bake Fest hosted by FOODOMANIA and Hearth and Soul Hop.
P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter