Let's Get Organized! {again!}

I'm sure you all remember my Printable Planner Pages:

Well, now I have an updated version without the menu/shopping section for those who use something else to plan meals. Instead it says "This Week's Schedule" and has a "To Do" list section. This version is great for teachers, students, and anyone {like me!!} who just needs a little more organization in their life. I have to make lists for EVERYTHING that needs to get done everyday, otherwise I forget and that can ruin your day!!


Don't worry - the original planner pages are still available for download. This is just another FREE printable! There are no dates on them, and come in 8 colors {gray/bw, teal, orange, pink, blue, purple, green, and multi}. So all you have to do is print and bind {you can do this at any OfficeMax/Depot, FedEx, or Kinko's for a reasonable price}! For my planner cover, I cut an 11"x9" folder {one with a pocket inside} in half/on the fold. Right now with all the school supplies coming on sale, you can get one for really cheap. I bound it myself with GBC ProClick binding products.

Some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermarks/credits.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama & linked back to my blog.

{Download Planner Printables Here}
Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter