CHILLED PEACH SOUP

A friend of mine told me about this yummy "soup" she had on a cruise. I went on a cruise once and was so seasick the whole time that I don't remember any of the food... so I'll live vicariously through others:)

I finished off my remaining handful of ripe peaches by making this fun and different treat! I've yet to figure out if "Chilled Peach Soup" is an appetizer or a dessert, but I'm leaning more toward dessert. It was really easy, and was actually very refreshing!

Chilled Peach Soup
3 sliced (and peeled) peaches
1/4 c. water
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. cream
1 tbsp. sugar (to taste)
1 tbsp. vanilla

Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate again until ready to serve (chilled). Top with mint leaves, cream, or fresh fruit!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter