S'mores Pie





Wanna know something kinda funny? Historically I don't really like s'mores. I know, I know, "you are killing me Smalls! First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming...you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good! Try some!" 10 points to you if you know where that quote comes from. The thing is, I love the taste of s'mores. I think I have a problem with the campfire smoke and the overall messiness that defines campfire s'mores. I've seen some s'mores pie recipes out there, and decided to create one of my own. I wanted to stay as true to the s'more as possible. Graham cracker crust, fudgy chocolate filling, topped with marshmallows. Easy peasy. You've got yourself a mouth-watering delicious creation that is a s'mores pie.


Ingredients

1 1/2 cups graham crackers, finely ground
1/3 cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 recipe hot fudge sauce, cooled
1 bag mini marshmallows


Instructions

1. Make your crust by mixing together the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Press into a pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees for about 6 minutes.

2. Pour cooled hot fudge sauce into the prepared graham cracker crust. Top with mini marshmallows. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

3. When ready to serve, turn your oven on to the broil setting. Put pie in oven under the broiler for just a couple of minutes until the marshmallows start to melt and brown. Serve immediately.




See above for lesson :) What is a s'mores? "You are killing me Smalls! First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming...you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good! Try some!"

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter