SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, CADBURY!

Attention! Attention!
Do you remember this post? Yes, yes, how could you not!? Would you believe it- it's "shut the front door" time again! 
There I was in Walmart (man, I'm there a lot), trying to discreetly scan the candy aisle for stocking stuffers, when I felt my cart slip out of my hands mid-push and I froze. I froze! Well, just for a minute... then I ran to them... Them! 
Cadbury. Mini eggs! But... they're not eggs! They're like... ornaments? I have no idea. They are perfection. And it's not Easter-time! It's Christmas-time!
I used self-restraint and only bought 3 bags. I told myself they were stocking stuffers... but let's be honest, I've eaten half of them already. 
Like, by myself. Well, plus my unborn child. (Does he count?) Good thing I took that glucose test last week... because this week? I'm apparently giddy on sugar. And rich, delightful, velvety chocolate in a sugar shell.
Last time, they didn't last long. So go! RUN! Stock up! Easter at Christmas won't last long!
(And Santa, if you're reading this, you're welcome to fill my stocking with Cadbury mini eggs. I've been soooooo good this year.)
butter with a side of bread, cadbury mini eggs
Please take note that the bag I was going to take a picture of (full) ^, is now filled with about 8 candies. Shoot.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter