Thanks to you, we're happy to announce that Food Wishes has won two Taste Awards! We were a finalist in two categories, “Best Food Program: Web,” and “Best Home Chef in a Series,” and took home both prizes.
A sincere thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. I’ve said it before, but no food blogger anywhere enjoys such overwhelming support from their audience. You're the best!
Recently Added
Popular
-
Top 10 Posts of 2012According to my stats, these are the most viewed posts in 2012! You can see all the tutorials and r…
-
HAM & CHEESE STRATAI found this recipe in a Women's Day magazine about 2 years ago. I love how easily it comes t…
-
Whipped Cream: Where Did I Go Wrong? Common mistakes when making your own whipped creamI was making dinner at a family reunion when one of my cousins approached the kitchen with a cookin…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
MINI FRESH FRUIT TARTSWe had a birthday yesterday and each year I have to get creative in coming up with something my son…
-
Book Review and Giveaway: In the Kitchen with DavidIn the Kitchen with David: QVC's Resident Foodie Presents Comfort Foods That Take You Home Th…
-
Shrimp & Jalapeno Nachos for Cinco de Mayo or Cinco de AnytimeThese simple and addictive shrimp and jalapeno nachos are not only a nice alternative to more commo…
