Dinner: Simple Living Idea

dinner

"The best times you are going to have in life are at the dinner table and in bed." 

This quote adorns the front of this blog and it was said to me while visiting Italy when I was 14 years old. My sister and I were having dinner at a tiny restaurant in Florence that consisted of one big table. All guests sat together and shared the meal.

My sister wanted to get going... the meal was taking too long. She had things she wanted to do...

My sister is an American. We are busy, we are productive... we are active and sometimes we forget to just sit down at dinner and relax.

Really enjoy the food....

Really enjoy and connect with the company...

and for an hour or two forget about what we need to do and 

instead be in the moment.



This post is shared on: 

Gallery of Favorites

modivation monday

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter