The Lucky Leprechaun Green Smoothie Recipe

I've started working with B-Inspired Mama to be their monthly Kid's Recipe Contributor. My March recipe, the Lucky Leprechaun Smoothie is up and ready to roll! If your kids don't normally eat green things, you may be able to help them be more adventurous on St. Patrick's day when everything is green! Of course, whether or not you let your kid watch you put spinach in a blender is up to your own discretion. My kid doesn't care but I know my nephew would! If you're convinced they absolutely will not anything green, it is still very tasty without the spinach.

Ingredients

  • Baby Spinach
  • Banana
  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Frozen Peaches
  • Choose one: Water, Milk, non-milk

Directions

Find the directions at B-Inspired Mama: The Lucky Leprechaun Green Smoothie for Kids

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter