A Meaningful Gift for Dads & Grads PLUS Free Father's Day & Graduation Printable Card




vsp

VSP Direct is a great way for those without vision insurance through work to still have quality vision coverage. It's so affordable you can even give it as a gift to someone you care about! Thanks to VSP for sponsoring this post.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I love giving gifts. Gifts are my primary love language. It's really important to me to give gifts that are useful or meaningful to the recipient and not just another thing in their life to take up space. My husband is perennially difficult to get gifts for but when I was offered a chance to work with VSP Direct, I knew that this would be perfect.

Why? Well, these are my husband's glasses
He's had these glasses for about 3 years. And you can tell. The tops of the frames and the bridge over the nose are banged and scuffed. The lenses have micro scratches all over them despite an anti-scratch coating. We haven't had vision insurance for quite some time and just haven't been able to afford the combination of an eye exam, frames, lenses, and extras like anti-scratch coatings.

But he started a new, upgraded job recently and I wanted to help him upgrade his look as well.

First I had to go online to buy the insurance. I went to VSP Direct's website
The process was really simple and took about 10 minutes from start to finish to pick out and buy the insurance. I was also surprised by how affordable the insurance was - 1 year of insurance cost less than the cash price for a pair of glasses!

To put his gift together, I bought him a new outfit for work and packaged it up with a simple card.



While my husband got this gift just for being awesome and rocking a new job, VSP insurance would make a great Father's Day gift (or graduation present!), too. It's something you know they will use and doesn't have to add to their mug collection.








The card I made for Joe featured hipster glasses and just because I love you so much, I made two versions: one for dads and one for grads (or recently promoted awesome people!) for you to download. Just print it off on a piece of cardstock, fold in half and cut on the line! Download the free printable here.

(watermark will not appear on downloadable version)

Wondering what VSP can do for you? “Eye” got you covered. VSP Direct costs as low as 41 cents a day and is a great way for individuals and families to have vision insurance, even if it's not provided through work. Learn more about VSP here.

Disclosure:
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. See my complete review policy for more information.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter