Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli


A while back I posted my top 10 recipes I've made from Pinterest. I listed an amazing broccoli recipe. Problem is I actually hate how they wrote out their recipe. I have to read through paragraphs to figure it out. Time to write it out the way I've adapted the recipe to my own tastes so I can easily come back to it and share it. Seriously, this is the best broccoli I've ever had. I'm in love. Even my broccoli hating husband eats it. And my 4 year old? I don't know what is with him, but despite his picky eating habits he loves broccoli. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I could make a ton of broccoli and have my family complaining that I didn't make enough. 


Ingredients

2 large broccoli heads, cut into florets
3 cloves garlic, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and Pepper
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese


Instructions

1. Place the broccoli florets onto a baking sheet and toss with the garlic slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

2. Roast in an oven at 425 degrees until broccoli is tender crisp (about 15-20 minute). 

3. Remove from oven and drizzle the lemon juice over the cooked broccoli and sprinkle the lemon zest and Parmesan cheese over it. Serve hot!


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter