I know we've done flour tortillas on the blog, but I've not yet attempted the far more intimidating corn version. Why do they scare me so? I'm not sure, but it's a real problem. Anyway, one of these days I'll muster up the courage to give it a go, but in the meantime, here's a demo from my buddies at Allrecipes.com showing the basic method. Can it really be this easy? Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Holiday Giveaway: Kindle Fire'Twas the month before Christmas And all through blog land Were patterns and recipes, Ornament…
-
Kids Thank You CardsAs I'm trying to help my son develop lifelong habits, I'm trying to involve him in the proc…
-
Slow Cooker Texas ChiliIt's that time of year where chili cook-offs beg your entry, and the thought of sitting down to…