Make Monster Boxes from Old Tissue Boxes

Whenever we finish a box of tissues in my house, I resist the urge to keep it. I feel like it must be useful somehow but since I have yet to actually come up with a good purpose, off to the recycling bin it goes. But this monster silverware dispenser from A Day with Lil Mama Stuart is not only adorable but functional, too! I might make these for our annual "Tot of Treat" Halloween pot luck and trick or treating party.

Supplies

  • Old tissue box
  • Empty egg carton
  • White construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Craft paint

Directions

Check out the original project (and lots of other great monster party ideas) on A Day with Lil Mama Stuart: Monsters First Birthday Party Decorations


Do you like this post? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter