Christmas Knitting, round 1

I've been doing a lot of knitting for Christmas. A lot of it is a bit hush-hush (the recipients either read or know about my blog), but some things are not-so-secret. This is one of my latest Christmas Knitting creations:
It's called a "Meathead hat" (don't ask....I don't know where the name comes from). The pattern is by Larissa Brown and I made it as part of the group of test knitters for a knitting book she is doing.

I was originally thinking I'd give it to my 9-year-old sister for Christmas but then Cambria (the 22-year-old sister) called and said she wanted it instead. Hmmmm.

Since there is still the possibility that I might need to send it to Larissa to take pictures for her book (I'll know by the end of the week) it might turn out that nobody will get it for Christmas.
I guess it will be one big surprise.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter