Make a Cute Garden Tool Storage Bucket

Organize your garden tools in style with this bucket & stool combo
Garden storage is a bit of an issue for me. At home, I have to go into my garage and get the tools to haul to the front of my house - which can be awkward and clumsy since I have a few. At the garden (I have a community garden plot about 3 miles from my house) there is a community tool shed but I constantly have a box of my personal tools floating around in the back of my car. Which is not only loud but it is not cute.

This is why I love the project that Kadie from Seven Alive All Livin' in a Double Wide made - she got a 5 gallon bucket and gave it a seriously cute upgrade. AND turned the lid into a seat - which is great for sitting and picking a bajillion peas or tiny tomatoes or just taking a break.
Supplies


Directions

Find the directions at Seven Alive All Livin' in a Double Wide: How to Organize Your Gardening Tools

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter