August 2013 Recipes

Today, when I finally sat down to write, I just wondered "where did August go".  I just had a quick visit to my parents home, and now feels rejuvenated and  so happy that I could spend some time with amma!! even though it was only for a day and a half!! Enjoyed her food and loved all the attention I got from her :)

I thought, it would be nice to make a recap of all the recipes at the end of every month....so here are my August 2013 recipes for you!!

Southern Caramel Sheet Cake!



Egg Noodles (Chinese Style)


Chicken Stew (Kerala Style)


Spicy Chicken Curry (Kerala Style)


Rustic Apple Tart(with apple glaze)


Old Fashioned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream


Though August went by pretty fast, the good news is that a good friend has agreed to help me with developing this site (yay!!) and there were some initial hiccups which we have overcome....now we are discussing on the layout and color and favicon etc...if you have any suggestions do let me know!! I would love to hear suggestions from you.

Hope you enjoyed my recipes and have fun!!.

                  P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter