Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA. Joe and I left on our road trip on Wednesday. I'm blogging to our moving blog via my mobile phone. You can check out our adventures there at http://teambonham.blogspot.com and see the pictures of Gertrude and (yes!) the Yarn Harlot who Joe, Gertrude and I got to meet on our way out of the state.
I will return to my regularly scheduled blogging program over here after the 4th of July.
Recently Added
Popular
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…
-
Parippuvada/Deep Fried Lentils.Parippuvada can be translated into.... deep fried lentils?? though it will be "parippuvada&quo…