Pinteresting Features n' Shtuff #15


Hope you all had a safe and fun New Year's Eve and are having a great start to a new year!

This year I have quite the list of goals/resolutions for both my personal life and this blog. I hope to have a lot of positive changes happen and to grow and learn a whole lot of new things! Feeling very optimistic about starting some new adventures!
 
This week's features are some quotes and thoughts I found that inspired my goals for this coming year.
Hopefully they inspire you, too!

{Source: Pin via Etsy}

{Source: Pin via tumblr}

{Source: Pin via tumblr}

{Source: Pin via tumblr}

{Source: Pin via tumblr}

{Source: Pin via Operation Beautiful}

{Source: Pin via Em=Me}

{Source: Pin via When I Grow Up}

{Source: Pin via Primitives by Kathy}

{Source: Pin via someecards}

What are some of your New Years Resolutions? Let's hear 'em!!

See you next week for more Pinteresting Features n' Shtuff!

Follow my boards if you want. Or not.
You'll still find some pretty sweet things to pin.

 If you need an invite to Pinterest, comment or email me your email address & I'll get you addicted an invite!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter