Peanut Butter & Nutella No Bake Cookies



I sit around with a jar of nutella and a spoon way more than I would care to admit. Actually putting the nutella in with something makes me feel better about how much I consume. Especially when it involves a whole grain like oatmeal. It's healthy, right? Well, maybe not with all that sugar and butter, but whatever, it's better than eating it by the spoonful. Anyway, I was in one of those moods for dessert, but felt the guilt of the spoon, so I decided to make some peanut butter and nutella no bake cookies. Oh heavens, it's way too easy and way too delicious. Enjoy!


Ingredients

1 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup nutella
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups uncooked oatmeal


Instructions

1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combing the sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat while stirring constantly. 

2. Once boiling, remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, nutella, and vanilla until smooth.

3. Add in the oatmeal and stir until well combined.

4. Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper and let cool. 




Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter