Petite Lemon Growth Chart

Ever since my daughter was born, I've been on the lookout for the perfect growth chart. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, but I knew I wanted something cute, colorful, and something that will work with her bedroom decor as she grows.

Just a few months ago, I came in contact with Petite Lemon and absolutely love their personalized growth chart designs. There are 70 unique growth chart designs to choose from, in multiple color combinations for both boys and girls. Each growth chart can be personalized, and is printed on premium poster paper or 100% cotton canvas with aluminum corner grommets to make hanging it on a wall easier than ever!

Petite Lemon Colorful Words Personalized Growth Chart via artsyfartsymama.com Petite Lemon Colorful Words Personalized Growth Chart via artsyfartsymama.com

It took a long time for me to narrow down my choices, but I finally decided on the Colorful Words - Candy design. The bright colors coordinate perfectly with my daughter's bedroom decor, and will hopefully look great in any room as she grows. The fun, descriptive words for each inch are probably my favorite part of the design. Zoey loves that it has her name on it, and is always asking what word she measures up to. "Bright" is a pretty accurate word to describe her right now!

Win a $50 Petite Lemon Gift Card via artsyfartsymama.com #giveaway

UPDATE: GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.

To see updates from Petite Lemon, follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

I received product as compensation from Petite Lemon. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter