Spicy Shrimp Noodles


Spicy Asian shrimp noodles (Chinese style), is a very light and flavorful noodles midly spiced up with Chinese sauces. A perfect quick stir fry meal for the novice cook :)

Folks at Ching's Secret  sent me some of their products and I was very glad when I opened the packet and found these...because, I love Ching's product and love to make Chinese food with it....you can even see Ching's hakka noodles picture in my egg noodles recipe and for me always, right from the time I started experimenting and cooking Chinese food, it has been Ching's Secret all the way!!.... thank you, Komal, for this gift, it sure is a food bloggers delight!! As soon as I opened the packet, I thought of a lot of things, I can do with it, like making different types of hakka noodles; like this shrimp noodles.....My mind has been very creative ever since I got them, so stay tuned for more Chinese cuisine.


I used Ching's red chilly sauce, all in one sauce, and hakka noodles to create this recipe. I am always satisfied with their products as they bring in the authentic Chinese taste.

Recipe developed and authored by: Nisa Homey.
Shrimp might cause allergy to some; pls devein it before use
Serves 2
Ingredients:
Shrimp: About 100-150 gm, cleaned and de-veined
Ching's Hakka Noodles: 1 packet. (cook as per the directions on the packet and keep aside)
Ching's Red chilly sauce: 1 tbsp.
Ching's All in one sauce: 3/4 tbsp.
Shallots: 3, 4, sliced.
Garlic: 3, 4 cloves, sliced
Fresh pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
Green onion: 1 bulb....chopped (for garnish)
Oil: 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp.

Method:
Hakka noodles, red chilly sauce, and all in one sauce.


Heat oil in a kadai or wok, keeping the flame on high, add in the garlic, then add in the shallots.....add in the shrimp, salt, and pepper....fry it for a min or two or until the shrimp changes into pink, firm, and is cooked...about 2 to 3 min.


Add in the red chilly sauce.


And the all in one sauce.


Mix  or toss it!!!


Remove them into a plate.


Add in 1/2 tbsp oil in the same pan (if needed) and toss in the cooked noodles....this way the noodles will get coated with shrimp flavor... Tip in the shrimp,  reserving 1/4 of the sauce coated shrimp to garnish....mix well.


Serve hot garnished with green onions and the reserved shrimp.

Disclaimer: I do not take freebies from companies, unless I am pretty sure I like the product. Ching's Secret is not sponsoring this post nor paying me for recipe creation with their products.

P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter