Pizza in 10 minutes!!!......my way!!!..........step-by-step.


This is for all those bachelors or working women or teenagers......who has ready made pizza base at hand.

I get these base from Reliance outlet here in Calicut....

With the ready made base at hand....it is simple and easy to make the perfect pizza in flat 10 min.


I love mozzarella cheese for my Pizza, but if I ran out of it.....I always substitute Amul cheese blocks (small one is enough for 1 pizza).
Check out my post on whole wheat pizza.
#Veggies: Omit the chicken part.
How I made them:
Pizza base: 1.
Tomato sauce: 2 to 3 tbsp.
Capsicum: 1/2, sliced.
Tomato: 1/2 , sliced.
Onion: 1/2, sliced.
Chicken: 3 tbsp, boiled and shredded (optional).
Mixed Italian herbs: 1/2-3/4 tsp.
Dried Rosemary: 1/4 tsp.
Fresh Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
Mozzarella cheese: Enough to spread on top, grated.


Method:


1. Lets get started!!!

2. Slice capsicum, onion, and tomato.

3. Spread tomato sauce on top of the base and sprinkle rosemary on top.


4. If using chicken, sprinkle boiled and shredded chicken on top.(optional)

5. Assemble the veggies on top of it.

6. Sprinkle pepper powder on top.

7. Sprinkle mixed Italian spices on top.

8. Grate cheese on top and put in a preheated oven, 180 c,  for about 5 min or until the cheese melts.....

9. Yummmy pizza is ready !!!

Divine!!!!!!!!


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter