Punjabi Channa Masala / Chole Masala

Punjabi Channa Masala or Chole Masala is one of the most popular Punjabi dishes in India. Made with homemade fresh spices makes it a special dish with a touch of dhaba food.
When I saw this recipe at dassana's blog vegrecipesofindia I immediately bookmarked it and tried it and my Punjabi food loving family, loved it so much....then again I made it when I had some guests and it was a hit. Whenever, I plan to make vegetarian dishes, dassana's blog is where I search first. I have tried many of her recipes and love each one, especially her Pav Bhaji and her Whole Wheat Pita Bread.


Please head over to vegrecipesofindia.com for the recipe;  and for the detailed step by step instructions including how to make the Punjabi chole masala powder. Dassana's gorgeous and tempting pictures are a treat to the visitor, you will literally want to eat off the screen. A very warm and sweet person, always ready to help and clear doubts. If you are new to food blogging, then her post on how to start a food blog and resources for food blogggers are a must read!!



You can have this with Bhatura or Indian flat bread

Have you made my Chana masala Korma with coconut yet??



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter