Cheers: To Our New Name

Woman with wine
Cheers

Dear Readers,

It is not yet my birthday, and it's not the New Year... but I have been itching to be more precise about the content of this blog.

So here I go... out of the comfort zone. 

I changed the name of this blog to:

Simple Living and Eating

in order to reflect the food focus of this site. 

The content of this blog will not change. I will continue to post about Healthy Eating, Simple Living, Health and Organizing topics.

Thanks for being part of this blog... sharing recipes and discussing Simple Living ideas with all of you from around the US to the UK...Canada, Austria... to Israel and Malaysia to name a few of the place I regularly hear from.... I love how simultaneously big and small blogging makes the world.

So glad you are part of my life.

Thanks for your support,
Diane Balch

PS: My site domain name will be changing to simplelivingandeating.com as soon as google finishes verify my ownership of the domain, and I complete the transfer process. (Major pain in the butt.)

Enhanced by Zemanta

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter